Skip to main content
Getting Started on Your Research
Finding a Topic
Here are a few links that can help you decide on a topic
A weekly overview of current research gleaned from 34 publications from the American Chemical Society and Chemical & Engineering News.
Current news in the world of science
A weekly magazine offering information about science news and career resources.
Scientist - The News Journal for the Life Scientist
Provides an open forum for examination and discussion of issues in research, technology, employment, funding, policy and other subjects important to the life science field.
An award-winning Web portal devoted to science, technology, and medicine. Articles are selected from news releases submitted by leading universities and other research organizations around the world.
EurekAlert! provides a central place through which universities, medical centers, journals, government agencies, corporations and other organizations engaged in research can bring their news to the media.
- St. Paul campus reference desk: 651-690-6652
- Minneapolis campus librarians: 651-690-7898 or 651-690-7780
- Text a librarian at 651-304-6535
- Chat using AskMN, a statewide 24/7 reference service.
- Ask a reference question via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check our hours and stop by the reference desk
New titles now available at SCU Libraries:
©2014 St. Catherine University Libraries, St. Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA