Research in math, physics, astronomy
Last Updated: Jun 4, 2014
Nearly 2,000 full-text journals, mostly from scientific, medical, and technical fields
- ProQuest Education Journals
Provides more than 800 leading full-text journals in education and related fields
- Academic Search Premier
An all-purpose academic database that is a good starting point for many topics
- Expanded Academic ASAP
A multidisciplinary database; a good starting point for many academic research topics
An archive of scholarly full-text journals in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
Search for dissertations and theses from universities around the world, with more than one million in full text
- Web of Science
Web of Science provides access to the world’s leading citation databases, with authoritative, multidisciplinary coverage from more than 12,000 of the highest impact research journals in the world, including Open Access journals.
- New Scientist-Physics and Math
A weekly magazine offering information about science news and career resources.
- ScienceDaily Magazine-Math
An online magazine and Web portal devoted to science, technology, and medicine. Articles are selected from news releases submitted by leading universities and other research organizations around the world.
Topix links news from 50,000 sources to 360,000 lively user-generated forums. Topix also works with the nation's major media companies to grow and engage their online audiences through forums, classifieds, publishing platforms and RSS feeds.
- Quarterly Journal of Mathematics
The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics publishes original contributions to pure mathematics. Areas such as algebra, differential geometry, and global analysis receive particular emphasis.Published by Oxford University Press.
Current news in the world of science
- St. Paul campus reference desk: 651-690-6652
- Minneapolis campus reference desk: 651-690-7898 or 651-690-7780
- Text a librarian at 651-304-6535
- Chat using AskMN, a statewide 24/7 reference service.
- Ask a reference question via email: email@example.com
- Check our hours and stop by the reference desk
New titles available online: