This guide is for students taking psychology classes on the Minneapolis Campus.
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2013
- Films on Demand
Educational streaming video archive. Features 6,400+ titles and 72,000 segments.
- Citing Films on Demand
Did you know? Each video on Films on Demand has a link to the Citation. MLA and Chicago Style. Ask the librarians for more help.
- St. Paul campus reference desk: 651.690.6652
- Minneapolis campus reference desk: 651.690.7898 or 651.690.7780
- Chat using AskMN, a statewide 24/7 reference service.
- Ask a reference question via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check our hours and stop by the reference desk
You can chat with a real-live librarian anytime via AskMN, our statewide reference service.
If you use this service in the afternoon or evening, you will be chatting with a librarian from another institution.