Welcome, Graduate Students!
Welcome to the APA a la Carte workshop website!!!
Thank you for registering for the workshop, to be held Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014, at the St. Paul campus Library. We appreciate you taking the time to attend, and hope you will find it to be a benefical experience.
The profiles of the Librarian-presenters are at the right.
We ask that you please:
- Let us know if you will not be attending (a quick email to Kathi would be great!)
- Arrive before 9:00 a.m. to check in and find your first room
- View the workshop VIDEOS- click the tab above for Workshop Resources
- Print the Powerpoints, if you would like them. Print copies will not be provided at the workshop
- Complete the workshop evaluation, which will be sent to you after the workshop.
Thank you again, and we look forward to learning together on Feb. 15!
Workshop Info & Registration
The Library is offering an intensive workshop on APA-related topics for graduate students.
When: Saturday, February 15, 2014, 9 a.m. to noon
What will be covered: Topics will include writing and citing sources according to APA guidelines, strategies to avoid plagiarism, and RefWorks.
Please note: this is not an introductory workshop; a basic familiarity with APA style is assumed.
Who: Any student currently enrolled in a St. Kate's graduate program is invited to attend. (Enrollment will be verified.)
Where: St. Paul Campus Library, Coeur de Catherine
How will this work? Students will rotate among four sessions in groups of 15-25. Each session will be approximately 35 minutes.
Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so don't wait to register.
Pamela Harris, J.D., MLIS (2014)
Pamela is a certified trainer for ProQuest, the parent company of RefWorks. She brings to us a wealth of skills and experience using RefWorks and its many applications.