You do not need to create a personal account to read an ebook on your computer. However, this ebook provider requires users to create a personal account in order to read ebooks offline. If you do not want to read ebooks offline, skip to the Start Reading box on this page.
To create a personal account, follow these steps.
1. Click on "Personal Account" in the top right corner of the page.
2. Click "Register" or use your Google or Facebook account to create a personal account.
3. Fill in the appropriate information and select "Register."
For more information about personal accounts on this platform, see the link below:
Once you have created an iGroup personal account, download their iGP Reader App.
To download the iGP Reader App follow the steps at the link below.
Once you have the app, you will be able to checkout and download their ebooks.
To access the eBooks from this collection, you just need to use your St. Kate's username and password. To borrow books for reading offline, you will need to create a personal account. For steps to create a personal account, see the Create An Account box on this page.
To start reading online, follow these steps:
1. Select the subject you are looking for from the "Subject Headings" menu. You can also narrow your search by using "Related Topics."
2. Click on the title of the book you would like to read.
3. Inside the book, you can choose to read online, download the book as a PDF, or download as an EPUB file. The "read" feature will open the book in the iViewer Online Reader. For more information about viewing ebooks in the iViewer Online Reader, click the link at the bottom of this box.
4. Within the iViewer Online Reader, search within the text and navigate using the top bar.
©2014 St. Catherine University Library, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA