To access books on PsychiatryOnline, follow these steps:
1. On the main page, select Books from the top menu. A dropdown menu will appear - select the "Books" option.
2. Scroll down to "Books (View All)" and select "View All."
3. From the books page, narrow your results by author, type or publication, topic and more. Some books are clearly labeled "No access" and other are labeled "Free access" to let you know which books you can read.
4. Click on the cover of the book that interests you. Once inside the book, select "Expand all" to see links to individual chapters. Click these links to begin reading.
To access journals on PyschiatryOnline, follow these steps:
1. On the main page, select "Journals" from the top menu. A dropdown menu will appear. You can select a specific journal or choose "All Journals."
2. Select "Current issue" of the journal you'd like to read to see the most recent articles.
3. In the current issue, you can read PDFs of the journal as it is laid out using the top options, or you can scroll through the articles and choose one to read in full below by clicking "Full Text" or "PDF."
4. To read older articles, you can navigate into previous issues.
You can also use the search bar at the top of the PsychiatryOnline page to search for topics or keywords of interest to find articles to read.
1. Use the search bar at the top of the screen. Type in keywords or phrases related to the topic you are interested in.
2. This will bring you to a list of results that you can narrow or browse through.
©2014 St. Catherine University Library, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA